Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Change sim card during holidays...

Haha, it has been a long time to update my blog... Actually got lots to share here... but dunno starts from where... I had taken lots of photos during the holidays... Hope to share with you all in the future posts...

Well... During the holiday, i had went to Kuching's Digi Centre near Sartok Plaza to change my sim card since my old sim card had stayed with me since year 2002. five years! haha. but im not a good owner la, and because of keep changing phone and sim card, it makes my old sim card doesnt look good.... and a lot of wounds--. don worry, im not changing my number anyway, haha, and the service is free!

Here is my new sim card... very colourful compares to the old ones...

From the front....


From the back....

No comments: