Monday, August 4, 2008

Many days...

Well... it had been quite sometime not updated this blog...
Because the internet line was very poor...
When i got mood to write a post here.. but i cant sign in the blogger at all...
When im tire then the line is better...
Haih... why the internet always keep busy... especially when i got nothing to do and wanted to write so much...
Haha...
Luckily today line better...

Well... lots to tell...
But its hard to tell in words....
so i just upload the photo then u'll know...


I took these 2 photos from the Ampang station. This is the place which i always use to go when i go for my piano class...
Finally, i've finished the ABRSM Grade 8 Piano practical exam...
So... i'll stop my piano class for some time... and dunno when will i continue to learn again...
Lots of obstacles... Time... Money...
See how lo... now only hope that my exam will pass... i didnt hope for so much...
Because i got no time to practice too... And only start to have class during end of May after stop for so long...
Hope that in the future got chance will continue my piano... want to learn and improve my skills...

No comments: