Saturday, September 27, 2008

Practical phrase II

Well...Lastly after 6 weeks, my practical for second phrase finished...
Haha... Now can have a good rest for a week before go to college for class interaction again.

Overall, i think the school is still ok... though very busy and lots of work to do...
But the students response much more better than the previous school...
They gives me the encouragement to continue thinking more interesting activities to carry out inside the classroom.

This is my first time receive presents from my students...
Dunno how to describe the words.... Never thought they'll appreciate me as a teacher...
Haha... very happy la. at least when i ask do they enjoy my class they say yes.
feel very satisfy because all my hard work worth...


These are what my guru pembimbing at school gives me. She is really a very kind and good teacher. Although she is very busy but she spare out her time for us... guiding us for better teaching and class control..

No comments: