Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth hour

28-03-2009
from 8.30pm - 9.30pm

Sit in front of my study table... looking at the clock on my laptop... oh.. it's already 829pm, quickly off the laptop, off the living room's light, off the fan, off the switch. everything...
The first i do is standing at the balcony and look at other buildings --- from my place can see lots of building as i live in 15th floor condominium. haha. its still very bright outside.. counting how much Malaysians will off their light.. but disappoint fill up my heart... I still see many lights around...

What to do without light? I cant continue my assignment by doing creating the second and third part of the recorder song. Cant watch tv. Cant online. Well... I enter my room and start to play piano. Play few pieces of church songs and popular songs that i can memorize by heart. Besides, i even compose a song. but i guess i can only remember 30% of it only now... haha. When i was young, i use to play the piano when there's no electricity at home... my dad will also teach us to play the shadow game with the candle. haha.

After playing for 1/2 hour, started to feel boring. went to epei's room to kacau her a while. then sit on the sofa and wait... EAting grapes which i bought last thursday at night market. Call Yet huan a while then its 930pm...
Then, its all back to normal again. Switch on the light, fan and laptop.
Sometimes i wonder, how far this can save the electricity? As people without the electricity cant do anything. Nowadays everything is computerize. If switch off the laptop for one hour only means rest at that hour but work still cant be done. Then, you'll take another one hour to finish ur work too... Unless you can finish up your one hour work in 1/2 hour then this only can be consider as saving the electric.

No comments: