Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~~

Have been really boring these days...
Having lecturers early in the morning but cant concentrate at all
No more mood for learning...
Sometimes when i want to get new inputs but the syllabus is so silly, i just keep learning back all the things during my foundation only.
Now the difficult subject comes, but not my interest, plus already 8 years no study on that field, now want to recall back also very hard already...
(sigh...)

Luckily finish all my assignments...
but final exam is coming soon...
every semester repeat and repeat the same thing...
Starting of the sem -- free and relax
Middle of the sem -- crazy doing assignments and thesis
End of the sem -- final exam...
Sien... Sien...

Tell me what should i do now?

1 comment:

erickit said...

Now no more looo ~ will you still miss it? I miss the semester break rather than the semester start ~~ wahahahaha