Friday, March 16, 2007

First blog..

This is my first blog.. haha, lastly.... on the net...

First of all wanna thanks to Jasmine for teaching me how to use it.....

So.... this is a place where i can write anything on.... feel a bit mysterious... haha... dunno who will see my blog... he/she may be a person who knows me... and may be a person who doesnt knows me at all....

Actually today feel very bad.. because my phone dunno what happens, cant even send any message..... But at the end of the day, i feel that i shall appreciate it... haha, i think before this i cant live if without my phone one day.. but... today had proved that im not. this is a good thing, because nowadays we are too depend on the technology. Had you ever think of one day if suddenly the conectivity all gone wrong and we cant communicate the people that you care, which is far away from you? Can you still survive?

The answer is definitely yes. but many people thinks they cant... Nothing is impossible, when troubles or problems occured, sure there is always a way out. so be optimistic..

People always appreciate only when they start to lose something.. but what to do... this is human's nature. but when you look things differently, you'll appreciate more for the things that you have. So, do appreciate the air around you, your family, friends, environment, the course you're taking... and everything... Dont forget to count God's grace by the end of the day... You'll find that you're rich.

3 comments:

Jasmine ^^* said...

amen. god bless you. ^^

erickit said...

I'll be your forever follower~~~

Karen said...

Thanks my dear~