Sunday, September 23, 2007

Good news!!!


For me, this is a special tissue which i bought... with the good news on the plastic...

It writes: Let me tell you a TRUTH! So many times we feel that there is no one who love us in this world. We face difficulties, loneliness, hopeless... Who will open up their arms to care for us? However, there is a real and unchangeable truth that is GOD LOVES YOU! He has an amazing plan for you.


Why then so many of us do not experience God's love?
God is holy, and when He created us, we are sinless, God like to be with us, but our ancestor (Adam and Eve) was disobedient and therefore we became sinful. Sin causes us to be separated from God. Thus, we no longer experience God's love (companionship).

Well, the bible tell us that:
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God " (Roman 3:23) "For the wages of sin is death (suffered in hell) " (Roman 6:23)

We hope to save ourselves through Charity, Living A Consecrated Life, Religion, Philosophy and even though Science. But the results are the same -- HOPELESS and DESPAIR!

God loves us so much and has prepared for us the only way to salvation, and this way is through His son Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ who died on the cross have bear our sins so that we become sinless. Only through Jesus Christ, we can be sanctified and thus fulfilling God's holiness (completely sinless). Therefore, this enabling us to experience God's love and companionship once again.

We are separated from God because of sin. Jesus Christ is the only way we can return to God!


If you want to receive this special gift (completely love of God), you can say this prayer to Him!

Our father in heaven, I admit that I am a sinful person. Thank You for loving me and giving me Your only son Jesus Christ, who died for me on he cross. Jesus Christ redeems me from the death of sinning, therefore giving me the hope of eternal life. I pray that God will grant me the faith and keep me away from sinning forever. I hope that You can be my personal saviour, and I pray that You will lead me in my everyday life, let me be a righteous person and grant me the peace and joy. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.