Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Holidays....

I had 11 days of holidays during raya... haha, as usual.. im going back to kuching. but because of the price of tickets very expensive, i can only go home on the 13th.. that's the Raya day. But, instead of having 11 days of holidays, actually i had 2 days off earlier.. Because after our practical assignment on Monday, most of the coursemates had went back. Thus, having 4 boring days at Bintang Mas...

Time flies very fast. one week holiday went off like this... Thinking back what i had been doing in kuching... Just... Eat and sleep... but one happy thing is i can spend more time with my family.. Especially my eldest brother also going home from KK. My mummy and daddy sure very happy because both of us going back for one week holidays. Ha, since my brother is taking the same course with me, therefore, my whole family's holiday are the same. Both my parents are teachers, my youngest brother still in primary five. Actually, this is not a bad thing, as if we want to travel during the holidays, none of the family member will be missed out.

Besides that, having a good time with my relatives too... My big aunt came to kuching from Sibu because attending a wedding dinner. Then my 16th mile's uncle also came back from Sabah. Therefore, on 14th night, we had a BBQ at my 16th mile aunt place... haha, meet my cousins and other aunts too...

At the same time, i also met Chia Sing, for his son's one month lunch... Haha, so many happy things happens during the holidays...

No comments: