Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A message..

today i  receive a message :

Tlg pg jumpe en amri utk mendapatkn maklumat pasal perkhemahan. Jumpe en amri hari ni. sy dxdapt jumpe sbb sy xde kt kl. Tq.

So funny! i don understand, why only now want to see the lecturer? All the rests' uniform club already had confirmed the camping date and place. And, it's not in my duty as a secretary. Im not the one who need to find the lecturer. I only need to do and settle all those paper work! Really funny, not in kl so what?! Dai sai meh!

And when i reach home, "someone" lah, ask me about the camping thing, seem like im the one who incharge of it. talk like im the one who should go to find the lecturer. Please lah, see whose the president, don come to find me and talk to me in that manner. REally spoil my mood!

No comments: