Thursday, November 1, 2007

01.11

1st of november, makes me suddenly thinking of a person... long time ago, in the year 2000, i went to the first church camp at Matang Wildlife centre, Kuching. There, we had a good activity so called "the angel activity", so everyone will get a name from the person who incharge of this activity and we need to care about that person.

And my angel is the our pastor, this is very special to me, because i never thought will be him because that time, i only went to church on sunday morning only. Never went to fellowship, never included myself in any of the ministry, and don know most of the brothers and sisters in the fellowship. And, why will remember him? because his birthday falls on today. Haha... I knew it only before he tranfered to other church. So, i really wanna thank him because of his sharing about our God's words, and makes me believe in Christ. And most importantly, after the camp, i start to join the fellowship and start to serve in many ministries... Until today...

No comments: