Saturday, November 3, 2007

A letter from Yin...

Yesterday i received a letter from my cousin... very happy to receive a letter. although nowadays can contact someone with email, calls or sms but i still like to receive a letter. For me, the receive a letter, wrote by the person, can make me happier and light me up..

Last time when i was in primary and secondary school i love to write letters. I think i had wrote hundreds of letters, to my friends and cousins. haha. some i still keep it till now, but long time didnt read back already. But those old days passed... we've grown up.. Sometimes i wonder, why i cant be that happier than before? Is it i have too many things to think about? Or life is like that...

But, i am happier when i saw the bookmark that she puts inside the envelope together with the letter. haha, she made it herself. thanks... i like it so much..
She always will give me those encourage words...

Haha, here's the photo of it...


4 comments:

Jasmine ^^* said...

y u didn't write letter to me?
write to me in long hols la~ u got my home address rite? hehe

Karen said...

haha, can ar. but u so busy le. haha.

Jasmine ^^* said...

i wont b busy until no time to read letter lor. so make sure u write to me ya~ hahahahha

Karen said...

haha, then give me ur addres lah.