Saturday, March 1, 2008

100th post...

Well, time pass so fast. this is my 100th post. haha.
Never thought i can write so much posts before...
Since im lazy sometimes...
and no mood sometimes...
Haha, there are also times where i dont have internet especially during the holiday...
and there are also times when i want to write but no time at all... When i really sit down and can write it, already outdated...

But, still i feel happy that i can post anything that i want here...
On my own website...
A place where i can express my feelings when there's no one to talk to...
And feel warm when friends visited my blog and read my posts. hehe....
So... I'll still continue to write in the future...

4 comments:

Jasmine ^^* said...

eleh.... byk alasan lah...
make sure u keep ur blog updated daily when u r in kl
haha

Anonymous said...

jia u ~ waiting for ur 1000th post !!

Karen said...

wah... haha... many days no online liao so no update... hehe... yet huan... 1000th really too much la... after graduate also cant finish yet haha.

erickit said...

~~~ glad to read my love 100th post~~ I will be your forever follower!! Yeah~~~!!