Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Belated valentine's present 2009

ME : Why you didnt even send a valentine's message to me?

YOU : ... ... If i posted you the smallest bear?

ME : (Havent wait you finish talk) Really? Hehe... (laugh happily)

YOU : So happy ar?

ME : Of course lo... hehe...

YOU : Just joking only la...

ME : ... ... (silent...)



... ...


... ...


Received this yesterday...
Cant really describe my feeling when i received this...
Too happy and touch...
Never thought you'll posted me this...
Actually i've received your valentine's present during new year liao...
so didnt expect this.
Although this is just a card, but meant so much to me...
Because you use your time and heart to choose it from the shop, write some words on it and post it...
Its full of heart... and the little bear that you said... i thought you're just saying only...
Thank you very much hubby...

1 comment:

~luc@s~ said...

hope you'll be happy 4ever my love....