Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sick during practikum...

How does it feel when sick during practikum?

It's tiring, horrible... and terrible especially when i need to eat the medicine..

Thanks to Carmen, last night she drove me to see doctor as i was so sick that time. After i came back from school yesterday, i straight away bathed and slept.. Slept for 4-5 hours and i kept on feeling cold.. even when i wake i realized that Carmen put another blanket for me, but it was still seem i dint put on any blanket at all...

We went to Taman Pertama's policlinic together with Pauline, my coursemate. Im having bad cough, sore throat and fever. When i see the doctor, i asked him is there any medicine in liquid form? Then he scold me. I just need the liquid form because i will vomit the medicine when i try to swallow it.. But what to do, the liquid form is only for children below 12 years old.. Then he should just tell me like that and not scolding me by ask me to set my mind set la.. and all those. I know myself well. It is not that i don want to swallow, what happen is, everytime i sick and take medicine, i can swallow for the first time, but after thrice, i will start vomitting, im not the one who can control it. That's why, if im not sick till that serious, i WONT see doctor and take all those medicines. How much i hope my brother is here, he can alcupuncture me. i rather being inject by the needle than swallow the medicine.

Haha, well, luckily i found out ways to eat all those medicines. Guess what? i make it become liquid form myself by putting hot water on a spoon and put the medicine on. stir it with another spoon till it completely mix with the hot water and i drink it with full glass of water. Even the antibiotic also like that, but luckily it is in powder form. I just need to take away the capsule and pour it inside the spoon and mix with the hot water will do.

I cant imagine how am i going to teach without my voice in music class.... Someone who has experience do tell me...


These are my medicine, including the receipt..

No comments: