Monday, December 13, 2010

My first accessories

Few days ago i had bought an accessory. Haha. I think this is the first in my life bought this kind of thing. Had been wanted one for quite sometime but cant see any which satisfy me. Then when i went to a boutique hunting for clothes but then i "accidentally" came across with this.



As you can see from the pictures, the necklace is 2 in 1 set. It can be separate into 2 different necklaces and you can use it for bracelet too... And the flower is nice where you can pin to the clothes which you want to. Now i start to like to see this kind of accessories, i think i had really transform a lot. Hahaha. For those who knows me for a very long time i think you'll know.

2 comments:

かるめんです said...

Wow.. It's nice. Make me wanna buy one too. Yaya.. You become prettier and prettier edi. Thanks to Yet Huan and me, and also your friends who like to 'ban leng leng' right? xD

Karen said...

haha, yea yea. Thanks to you and yet huan a lot. haha. you 2 really influence me a lot. hahahahaha.