Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nasi Lemak

This morning had this for my breakfast. Hehe. The nasi lemak is not bad but it is RM1.50 one packet! This is so expensive! When i eat this, it reminds me of the bus stop's nasi lemak before back gate of IPIK. Haha, i use to buy that always and 1 packet only RM1.00. Usually i would buy 2 packets because i need to eat a lot. haha. The sambal was very nice, not too spicy or not spicy, taste sweet and salty. Although the amount is very little but if you eat 2 packets are more than enough.

Well, currently teaching in SJK(C) Sebangan i would still eat this sometimes. I would ask the clerk of my school to help me buy 2 packets too whenever i want to have this for breakfast. Haha, then this time, the nasi lemak in Sebuyau is even cheaper, which is RM0.50 per packet. So i wonder, how much is the real cost for a packet of nasi lemak? It must be fewty cents only and those people who sells nasi lemak can also get rich.

2 comments:

かるめんです said...

Wow.. I always think of that bus stop's nasi lemak too! Can't get that same taste from my school canteen. It isn't that nice. Nasi lemak is like nasi putih (tasteless), and the sambal is not nice too =.=

Karen said...

hahaha, miss that nasi lemak ler... yalo. i miss the sambal there. haha. that one really nice ah. now eat de also not bad... the sambal sweeter,